Disaster Planning for Residents in Melbourne
Every company needs to plan to guarantee the continuity of their business. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
Developed with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program contains total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis today for a complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services following a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and increase your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.