Preventive Disinfectant Application Services & Post-Exposure Decontamination
Paul Davis Restoration stands at the ready to provide the deep cleaning and disinfectant application services needed to keep our community safe from the coronavirus.
Decontaminating and Sanitizing is what Paul Davis does on an everyday basis. Let our program bring peace of mind and a sense of safety back to your organization.
- Our equipment allows fast andP full coverage allowing us to quickly apply disinfectant throughout large facilities.
- All chemicals used are approved by the Center for Disease control. They are 100% biodegradable and contain no carcinogens or poisons.
- All work is done in accordance with EPA, State, Local, OSHA. IICRC, NIOSH and AIHA guidelines.
- Our technicians don and doff PPE including respirators, suits and gloves and properly dispose after use.
- Processes we employ are safe around sensitive equipment.
Cleaning by Electrostatic Spray Technology
At Paul Davis we utilize innovative electrostatic spray technology that allows disinfecting and sanitizing solutions to reach surfaces outside the line of sight, giving us the capability to clean and apply disinfectant to your property faster and more evenly. We start by doing a complete wipe down of all high touch-point surfaces with a surfactant prior to applying the disinfectant with our electrostatic sprayer. We then apply our EPA approved and CDC recommended disinfectant using an electrostatic sprayer.
Why is electrostatic spraying different than a normal trigger spray?
- With an electrostatic sprayer, the disinfectant is applied evenly, in miniscule droplets.
- Because of the electrostatic charge, the droplets seek out and cling to every surface, even those that are out of reach and between cracks and crevices.
- This means spraying this way covers what conventional trigger sprays miss, including the sides, underside and backside of surfaces
- Due to the particles being electrostatically charged, they are attracted to surfaces with a force stronger than gravity, allowing the solution to reach and unifomly coat even hard-to-reach surfaces