Severe Weather Damage Scenarios
The weather can be unpredictable, and some storms can cause serious damage. Our restoration company can fix up your structure, getting it back to new in a jiffy. Our local professionals know the hazards of local storms and how to repair ensuing damage.
After you make it through the storm safely, repairs and restoration should be your top priority. Read about how each kind of storm can cause unique problems.
Insurance for Storm Damage
Coverage varies based on your neighborhood, the specifics of your policy, the severity of damage and more.
Keep track of the damage, keep track of all your receipts and contact your insurer and a storm damage contractor.
Dangerous storm damage, lead to mold problems and cause other problems.
- Winter Storms: This can cause roofs to fail, break trees and electric systems, and cause other harm.
- Hail Damage: Severe hail can cause shingle and siding damage, causing hidden leaks and compounding structural damage.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, destroy glass, wreak havoc on trees and power grids and cause other problems.
- Hurricane and Tornado Damage: Circular wind storms can completely destroy, including catastrophic damage to siding, roofs, landscaping and more.
- Damage from Flooding: Flood water can seep into foundations, ruin structures and possessions inside, lead to mold problems and cause other problems.
Seek Out an Experienced Damage and Remediation Professional
If your home or business has damage from a storm, act quickly. Choose a professional that is insured, credentialed and licensed, and that knows your area. Contact us today to learn more.